We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speeder: Mercedes-Benz SLR Mc-Laren Roadster *Reopened*

Speeder

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am going to bump this with a useless when its going to be ready comment, instead of a PM to the creator of the project, so that i can get everybody excited that there could possibly be an update on it, wasting my 30 seconds of time.

wtf ?

It's different? How? I haven't noticed that >.>

Well, if have seen a couple off SLR's in real life. But on TDU it just looks different (yes i know the car is virtual :p) there isn't probably anything different, but it just looks different (i think)

Well, if have seen a couple off SLR's in real life. But on TDU it just looks different (yes i know the car is virtual :p) there isn't probably anything different, but it just looks different (i think)

In TDU, the SLR's nose is too bold. It looks like the SLR concept car.

who cares.. This could be locked really. Cause im not gonna do it and by the looks of it neither is Speeder.
I suppose you have talked with Speeder to say that .... ?

Does that bother you ? He may not have the time or encounter many problems with it... but he never said he dropped the project off :confused:

So please leave this thread as is.

@Djey: Why would it bother me? :oook: Just that this thread was dropping down and down then people started comparing the SLR and now corvette.. And if no update then why post or anything. Just my 2 cents. :)

Imo i don't think speeder is gonna finish otherwise it would of been done a month ago. the thread started at 16/09/2008, its now 8/11/08. so about 21 days and no updates thats all.

You can't prevent people from comparing everything and giving their 2 cents.

Though I haven't updated the Alfa GT for a long time, and I wouldn't tolerate someone declaring "this project is cancelled". You don't know anything about that.