We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Paris Motorshow - New Lamborghini - Porsche Panamera and more!...

CarMadMike

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see them naming the cars after something that kills the bull as Lamborghini has always had their naming done with Bulls that have been spared due to the respect or fight they have put up to survive. Murcielago iirc was a breed of bull that was so respected and tough in their fights that a lot of them were spared death due to the gain of respect from the matador's they were up against.

PS It's Citroen. :)

Can't see them naming the cars after something that kills the bull as Lamborghini has always had their naming done with Bulls that have been spared due to the respect or fight they have put up to survive. Murcielago iirc was a breed of bull that was so respected and tough in their fights that a lot of them were spared death due to the gain of respect from the matador's they were up against.

PS It's Citroen. :)

I did think that when I read it, I was thinking why would a car with an Icon of a raging bull name a car that in turn could kill itself, if you get what I mean.

I know it was early and I can never spell Citreon.

For those of you who haven't seen follow the link to Autoblog below for some more teasers of the Lambo ...

unfortunately it sounds like it might be pointing to a concept rather than a new vehicle

but it's definitely a front engined 4 door car ... as the spacing around the front wheels is definitely for an engine and the new teaser of the rear lights clearly shows the shut line for the boot

... and we should all know what it looks like by the end of this week !

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/09/28/possible-sketch-of-lamborghinis-paris-concept-leaked/

Looks at the details, god I love Lamborghini! Seriously going to laugh if this overshadows the long awaited Panamera.

Also I know this is sad but does anyone else think the lenses and shape around the cluster resembled the Metal Gear Rex in Metal Gear Solid. Think about it. :cheeky:

the lambo looks....... american!!!!!!! 0o Personally, I HATE IT. That doesnt look like a lambo, just the air takes but the rest no, looks like a camaro with a mazda or something. Thats why manufacturers like Lamborghini, Ferrari and Maserati should NEVER make four door cars. It just isnt right. Leave it to porsche for God's Sake.

the lambo looks....... american!!!!!!! 0o Personally, I HATE IT. That doesnt look like a lambo, just the air takes but the rest no, looks like a camaro with a mazda or something. Thats why manufacturers like Lamborghini, Ferrari and Maserati should NEVER make four door cars. It just isnt right. Leave it to porsche for God's Sake.

People like Dodge and Chysler should never make two door cars, imagine if they did... You'd end up with some terrible pumped up plastic muscle car.

If there's people to buy it then there is a point to making it. Simple. Come on look at the Lambo, its mad! If my dad bought one I'd have to accept he was cool.

I love the way people in America see that rear quarter image and think OMG it's a Camaro!! Never mind the rest of the car you know. And a Camaro wouldn't know how to do styling like that. Please stop trying to say this car looks like X, Y and Z car, if anything it's more a Reventon + Gallardo + Quattroporte menage a trois!

I love the cobra snake esque look of the front, it's very "I'm gonna stare you down and then bite you!" looking. :D