We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem please help - Connection issues

kevvyd

Hey all,

i understand that there may already be a thread like this, but if there is i missed it, so sorry in advance.

Basically i have these issues where, i enter the online tdu as everyone does, then i go for a drive but see everyone but 1 person as having a bad connection therefore seeing them as if they have masses of lag to which they do not.

I have tried opening all the ports i need for tdu, my internet is ADSL 24mb and i have already tried turning on UPNP (Universal Plug N Play)

Pleeease help me guys, i've been trying to fix this for nearly 6 months now with no luck.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Here's a pic of what i see

[ATTACH]5448[/ATTACH]

i have the same problem mate. one Red name and 6 whites plus yourself. i hate it but i've not fixed it yet..... i've lived with it for about a year and a half so...... if anyone knows how to fix it i'd too be 'happy as larry!'

Try jumping too one of the people that are shown as white/disconnected.

Also, its all to do with your connection to the other people in the server.

Some connections cant be made cos your bandwidth doesnt match theirs.

I had the same problem, have you tried turning off firewalls?

Yep, I have always disabled my windows firewall, as the only one I need is the hardware firewall provided by my router, and I have tested how well the opening of ports responds and they are definitely open and work fine.

These are the ports I have that link directly to my computer on the network, I'm sure I don't need them all, but they are what somebody advised me to do but it didn't seem to help:

UDP 8880-8890

TCP 8889

UDP 9961-9962

TCP 9961-9962

UDP 27000-30000

TCP 27000-30000

TCP 6667

UDP 17475

TCP 17475

Also I play games like CounterStrike:Source and Team Fortress 2 on Steam and I never get any network problems when doing those. Honestly this TDU online is so frustrating :cry:

• 1 month later...

I've got the same problems, which eventually made me stop playing TDU because I got sick of it. It's not my internet speed, but is probably something with the modem. I already forwarded the ports but didn't help.

I can see everyone in TDU without lag but with white names but they see ME with lag. So I can't talk to them etc. Really annoying.

If anyone could help me/us, I would be very happy.

Damn, woulda thought someone would have come up with something by now :P

i'm running outa things to think of now,

you guys didnt happen to buy TDU from thailand did ya? Got mine from eBay shipped from thailand, manual in thai and everythin, really p*ssed me off. Just thinking maybe, just maybe they could be dodgy copies?

what you guys think? any possibility?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...