We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Matt's Compiled Sound Files [Various Creators]

me™

Right, I've made sound mods for the AC 289, Dodge Charger Super Bee, Shelby GT 500, and Nissan Skyline GTR R34.

Most of the sounds are pretty much done, still not sure about the Skyline though, it sounds totally chavved up, lol. :lol:

The sounds for all the cars except the Skyline are from the Mustang GTR and Saleen S7 sounds from the TDU:C Sound Mod Pack V2. The Skyline sounds come from the modified 350Z Nismo in the pack.

So 99% of the credit goes to S7INGER and the authors of the sounds, and 1% to me for compiling them.

http://cid-dd49f082de09e48a.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public

Tell me if that link works, it's Windows Live Skydrive.

Wait a sec? Thats confusing? You say they done the sounds? So how can it be yours or anything when you have just switched them around? what exactly did you do? Cause thats abit confusing. Well for me anyway.. Cause if they are just from the sound V2 pack then you didnt make it cause you say "I've made sound mods for the AC 289, Dodge Charger Super Bee, Shelby GT 500, and Nissan Skyline GTR R34"

Just something i would like to point out.