We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My mom's vehicle

gingervette

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda get what you mean but what anyone says does not change what happens. The only thing that it going to get SUVs off the road is stupidly expensive fuel or if it was found out they where made out of leopard heads.

SUV's are a style icon, its like why should you buy a designer jumper and ship it half way across the world when you can ware something your nan's knitted for you. Why should you go on holiday and fly all that way just to come back in a weeks times.

I only went into the environment issues with 4x4s, there are a million more as to why they should be removed from the roads. Chief of which is that one hell of a lot are:

Bad drivers that spend most the time up your chuff

Bad drivers that keep their eyes up their own chuff

Bad drivers that try and use the size to push through traffic

Bad drivers that crawl on corners and fast on straights (making them a huge pain to overtake)

Bad drivers that blame you for ANYTHING

Bad drivers that drive at 40mph in residential estates cause they bounce over speed humps

Bad drivers that relate to all the above...

[/rant]

....a fridge with navigation system and rear view camera... impressive...

That is impressive young Safiro!

With a Sat Nav you can enter the name you want to find in your fridge and it will give you exact route to find your item of choice!

And with a camera in your fridge, you can admire your food from your bedroom on your lap top!

Very.. Very Impressive! ;)

or if it was found out they where made out of leopard heads.

Those who happily go and buy SUVs for style probably don't care.

owning a giant SUV is part of being american, just like killing people for fun and weighing 400 pounds

LOL!

On another note:

Well, maybe he's really from Surrey, in which case they need it just in case they come across a pile of leaves on the road. In that case we should make it our goal to convince his mom to buy a... Beetle!

Those who happily go and buy SUVs for style probably don't care.

LOL!

On another note:

Well, maybe he's really from Surrey, in which case they need it just in case they come across a pile of leaves on the road. In that case we should make it our goal to convince his mom to buy a... Beetle!

Didn't buy the thing for style, my mom just likes them.

and beetle?? he** no, as long as I am on this earth there will never be a beetle in or within 100 feet of our garage. I hate beetles.

don't live in Surrey, do live in America.

and wow, I thought maybe you'd be another person that would not take a hit at American weight, but I was wrong.

Dont you like it ? I think it looks good.

But this one is even better:

Cadillac-Escalade_ESVe_Limousine_2006_photo_01.jpg

And for all those three huggers, you can also buy a Escalade Hybrid :p

*Cough*

Thats kidna the same thing, you either buy them for style or becouse you want to go off road. Same with BMW's really, most people who have a 3 series could have a mondeo but don't.

Well, If I bought a 3, well, actually, I wouldn't. If I bought a Bimmer I'd do an M5, but that is a car with purpose. It is made to go fast and take corners. The ST220 tries, but it wouldn't keep up with an M3.

Thats kidna the same thing, you either buy them for style or becouse you want to go off road. Same with BMW's really, most people who have a 3 series could have a mondeo but don't.

uhh no it's really not the same thing.

When she bought it she didn't say "I am buying this because I will look good in it" She said "I am buying this because it's safe and I like it"

you shoulda convinced her to buy a Corvette. it wasn't a bad decision, for the same price i would buy something a bit faster

we tried

There was a 2007 red convertible with every option and only 5,000 miles on it at the same dealership but she doesn't like cars...at all.

I was pretty sad, but I love her Tahoe and I already have a Corvette so I will live lol :)

we tried

There was a 2007 red convertible with every option and only 5,000 miles on it at the same dealership but she doesn't like cars...at all.

I was pretty sad, but I love her Tahoe and I already have a Corvette so I will live lol :)

you have a vette?

My mom has an '06 Lincoln Navigator, but my dad uses it until he gets a new car...