We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Customis/zation like MC:LA ?

Eudemon

Would you like this in the next TEST DRIVE?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this in the next TEST DRIVE?

• Yes, so much in fact that I could cry!
    • No, keep it clean.
    • Sort of but I'll post what I'm thinking.
    • Not sure to be honest.

I just want MC:LA to come out for PC, 'nuff said.:cheeky:

But, in TDU, I'd like to see at least your own number plates. Driving games have had them for years for god's sake, so why did Eden leave that out?

I agree with most of the other posts. Just rims, colours and official body kits for the high end cars. Maybe a bit more customisation on the smaller cars.

• 1 month later...

cars like lambos mclarens etc would have to stay stock bar the suspension brake and wheel packs but the other cars like the audi a3 a4 s6 lotus elise all those sort of cars that can be realistically modded with body improvements to improve handling etc then yea but the supercars leave them be just give us that basic options

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Yes we definately need it, but only as an option, so every1 will be happy. I'd be so happy to see my 300C customized. DUB style hell yeah. At least we must have new rims (custom ones, not stock ones)

I say let the customization come on in, but as said by many before, only by actual tuning/customization firms. For instance, if you want to mod your Lambo, go to Hamann. Tuning your 300C? Call up DUB or get some custom work done by the SRT team at Dodge/Chrysler. Got a Mustang? Go crazy at Ford Racing, Saleen, Steeda, or Roush. By limiting customization to the firms that actually do it, the chances of pure fugly finding its way to the streets is reduced greatly.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm against customization as seen in MC: LA. But I would like to see a little modifying. Custom Rims, and paint, maybe a body kit for some cars. But vinyls? NO. Decals? NO. Neon? NO.

I'd like to see more of a personal customization in the performance upgrades, instead of choosing 1 of 3 packages. I'd like to choose specific parts.

I'm against customization as seen in MC: LA. But I would like to see a little modifying. Custom Rims, and paint, maybe a body kit for some cars. But vinyls? NO. Decals? NO. Neon? NO.

I'd like to see more of a personal customization in the performance upgrades, instead of choosing 1 of 3 packages. I'd like to choose specific parts.

yeah...TDU is actually a game, like you don't wanna see a tuned body kits, neon Honda Civic on the street, those parts are reserved for NFS, MCLA...etc

Of course more physical tuning would be better.

I voted.. "Sort of but I'll post what I'm thinking"

Reason is i think that proper tuning like adjusting the suspension, gear ratio etc would be great. I mainly would want more paint options and types aswell be able to color rims, calipers. That would be all i would want.

Oh and some type of option when buying a convertible to have it either on or off.. :D

Should be able to rice skylines and 350z's etc... Ricey cars should be riced, bikes and NICE cars should not... If some boyracer wants to get a skyline with neons and lots of stickers and wastepaper basket sized exhaust muffler...? Let them... But I can see that people will just use it as a way to put spoilers on SLR's and ricey garbage on Koeniggseggs and ruin NICE cars...

My two bobs worth