We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & TSS: Porsche Carrera GT [Vs. 1, 2, 3 & 4]

Tool831

@ galypoland: i 've replace "zondaRst" and this bug not appear .Because the farboud it' s a awesome car and we have 2 zonda in tdu .

And me too i would like a high poly interior for the carrera gt , this car is just amazing and his sound ... humm lovet it ; )

• Replies 257
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ galypoland: i 've replace "zondaRst" and this bug not appear .Because the farboud it' s a awesome car and we have 2 zonda in tdu .

And me too i would like a high poly interior for the carrera gt , this car is just amazing and his sound ... humm lovet it ; )

but the GT originaly replaces Farbound, and I want to keep it that way..

• 3 weeks later...
    I tried this mod out, I liked it a lot, that is..until I went to a race and a CPU had one, drove a little bit forward and all I saw were 4 wheels :( any chance of fixing that, I don't really care about this car's interior tbh

NO! There is no way of fixing it! Geez have you even read what tool has said in this thread? :rolleyes:

NO! There is no way of fixing it! Geez have you even read what tool has said in this thread? :rolleyes:

The first page doesn't say anything, and how would I know where in the topic he posted, when it has 11 pages of comments, images and whatnot, and how come you always get mad? O.o'

Edit: The F430 and Carrera GT pic is photoshopped, as you can see there are rainbow circles around the headlights and this mod's headlights don't light up like that in-game.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...