We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A few Idea's, I'd love to see =)

Shy Guy

How about we replace the Farboud Prototype(which I'm sure only a few of us heard of it before we got the game) with the Nissan R390, you could change the Farboud sign with the Nissan since its the only one, I would love driving an R390 :) (if I got the PC game)

Another good Idea is turning the Shelby Daytona into a Ford GT 40, and turn the Shelby GT500 into a 1970 Mustang Fastback, we can have the ford logo's in them, and I'd take a GT40 over a Daytona anytime and the General Lee charger instead of the one we have is always good =)

some of his post

Welcome to my project thread, ill be doing all cars in the list and be releasing them when done in a separate thread. All cars will have working features and interiors.

-------------

11 Nissan 240SX -

12 Ford XR8 - Ford mustang ***

13 Porsche GT3 RS = RUF RGT (Due to filesize)

14 Nissan Silvia = Nissan 350Z (Status: Complete)

15 Ford Mustang Fastback - Shelby GT500

-----------------------------------------------------

:rolleyes:

More Ideas =)

[Original Car] ---> [Modded Car]

Dodge Viper SRT10(Convertible) ---> 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8

Farboud Prototype 2005 ---> Nissan R390

1971 Dodge Challenger ---> 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe ---> Ford GT40

Wiesmann Roadster MF3 ---> BMW Z8(or 4)(Perfect) =D

Dodge Charger Super Bee ---> Dodge Charger R/T(General Lee)

Pontiac GTO ---> 1992 Pontiac Firebird

Pontiac Firebird ---> 1968 Pontiac GTO

1971 Chevrolet Corvette ---> 1968 Chevy Chevelle

AC 289 ---> Shelby Cobra 427

Koenigsegg CC8S ---> TVR Cerbera Speed 12

Aston Martin DB9 Convertible ---> Aston Martin Rapide

Maserati Spyder ---> 2008 Maserati GT

Noble M12 ---> Noble M15

Lexus SC 430 ---> Lexus LFA

Audi TT ---> 2008 Audi TT

what he's talking about is making the Shelby Daytona the Ford GT40 from the 60's, which is similar but different than the new Ford GT (if that makes sense). The only thing is that the 60's GT40 was a 5 speed instead of the Daytona's 4 speed, so GT40 purists (like myself) would be disappointed at a 4 speed GT40.

yer i know about the differences between the original and the new one (being 10% bigger etc) if you put them next to each other i'd know the difference, the GT40 (not the GT) looks more...femanine i suppose? it's more curvy IMO and i love it...my bedroom is painted in the gulf colours (light blue with an orange stripe down the middle that runs up my wall, along my ceiling and back down the othr side) :D

the miura isn't slow, just slow off the line....it's the 2nd/3rd fastest G class isn't it?

Its second fastest at 285 KM/H (180 MPH) and has the 3rd highest Horsepower(380) after the Challenger(425) and the Charger(390), but its acceleration is crap and isn't GT40 good, the Daytona is the only car, and works great with a Fastback mod =)

And BTW, No one liked my BMW Z8 Idea =(

• 4 weeks later...

LOL Nissan R390, i love this car, i played 1st time on the Runabout 2 for PSX, many car there are is TDU(Atari or yours MODs)...

Farboud Prototype 2005 ---> Nissan R390 - Why hate this car, TDU has Noble "M12"(i forgot now hehe)(yellow) and Noble M400(red), i like the M400 style, but the power fit to R390, but the differences aren't too big.

1971 Dodge Challenger ---> 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T - ??? I'm not from USA, what are the differences? In other post someone said abou don't liking the 80 or 81 Camaro, the difference i know is the round or 3bar rear lights...

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe ---> Ford GT40 - I don't want to buy this car but replacing the Ford GT, fit good, but i want it. OK! I understood now.

Wiesmann Roadster MF3 ---> BMW Z8(or 4)(Perfect) =D - Z8 over many games, z4 is stylish.

Dodge Charger Super Bee ---> Dodge Charger R/T(General Lee) - I have it, but the most famous charger is good too.

Pontiac GTO ---> 1992 Pontiac Firebird - gto 2 fb hehe

Pontiac Firebird ---> 1968 Pontiac GTO - fb 2 gto hehe2: the mission

1971 Chevrolet Corvette ---> 1968 Chevy Chevelle - 71 is the conv. right? i would prefer replacing the "coupe".

AC 289 ---> Shelby Cobra 427 - finally

Koenigsegg CC8S ---> TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - OK, but what body version?

AM DB7 Zagato ---> DB7 Vantage(Zagato base)