We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

So... What is the worst game you have played?

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initial D: Mountain Vengance.

It's just... (considers non-swearwords) ...dire. Dishonours the series.

Sorry, wrong... just wrong :D. Sure, it's not realistic or anything but it's a fun little time passer :D. I love it :p.

I'm not sure what the worst game I've played it, but I did dis-like Call of Duty: World at War and GTA IV quite a large amount, but not because they're a bad game as such, just disgraces to their series.

2 games stick out. I hate GRAW, first game I got on the 360, plyed it for a couple of hours and gave up with it. I know its a good game but its rubbish.

The truly dreadful game I dought was James Bond Goldeneye Double Agent. Litrally noone online, rubbish gameplay, rubbish graphics. Just terrible.

:bump:

NEW CONTENDER FOR THE WORST GAME EVER!!!11 :eek:

You know Video Brinquedo, the company that made rip-offs of Pixar movies? Well they also made games based on their films. A gaming magazine in Poland has bought rights to include the game "The Little Cars in the Great Race" (no money for guessing which movie "inspired" its creators) on the DVD that comes with the magazine, just for a laugh (they even provided a humorous description with exaggerated system requirements: Win 7, 32 GB RAM etc.). I was bored so I decided to install the thing just to PMSL at it. OMG. I haven't seen such crap game in my life. Basically it's all about driving in circles on a perfectly circular track and jumping over hurdles. The graphics... just look at the screenshot. :eek:

f_crapgamem_fcde7fb.jpg

What you can't see on the screenshot is utterly crap sound effects and an intro clip (apparently taken from the movie) whose quality puts my old phone camera to shame in terms of crappiness. Eww.