We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: BMW 535i [version 2.0] + BMW Rims

Grin116

First BMW 535i Tester

My Request is here:D

Modder: Grin116 ( HEROO:D):thumbsup:

I'm the first tester of BMW 535i, replaced car is RS4... But Saturn Sky would be better because BMW's acc. 0-100 is 6,5 sec, like the Saturn, and top speed is 250 km/h..(?) (3rd Tuning)

Here is the pictures:D

It's not photoshoped.. but painted.. Tihi =D

( Last car is 540i M-Pack e39 )

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SprintKing

Again another..good bmw...for this game..thank you..i love bmws..and with each mod they get better. like this classy old mafia style.bmw..thank you for this..(when is going to be realeased?

Hei everyone..i am a new member..but...im not new to this site or to the modders..and ppl around here..i think is hard to belive..but..i watch..this site..and its forums for about 8 mounths.....in that time..we didnt had ..car modds..just rims mods..and small stuff to the cars..anyway..i am realy happy i joined,ppl here seems to be realy nice ^ ^..and HI ALL!

PS:Sorry for my bad enghlish but i am romanian!

Just make it how you want! ;) Moreover the 535i is not bad, he got a 3,5 l machine with 211 BMWHP! I love BMW! :P Wish you luck with your work! :)

Can't agree more, I had an 535 (IRL) a really nice car, but now days i drive an M5, thats why i wanted the car in the game.. But really it doesn't matter, the E34 BMW is one of the most beatiful cars ever made.. So keep up the good work:D