We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Legendary

Eudemon

Haha yeah but then it is built like a tank but with teeth. :D

2 images of the soldiers you're up against, I think it shows off the game quite well too.

Enemy Soldier meet Deckard

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

Enemy Soldier meet Deckard's Shotgun

Hehe yeah, that's a pretty good description I guess though I can't remember did VH have evil soldiers after him? lol

I've updated the first post with another new Gameplay video this time showing the fact that battles aren't always about one enemy at a time.

Want it Flamegrilled? No problem. :D

I don't care what some reviewers are saying, this game kicks ass and it is one hell of a challenge!

Hey Max it seems when I talk about this game only 1 person seems to bother responding. Ah well the game is out tomorrow in the US, no doubt IGN, Gamespot, Gametrailers will bomb it and thus everyone won't try it for themselves and of course the game will suck and be worse than Turning Point ....blah blah blah.

I got another 2 videos to add to the first post actually, the latest one showing that bad boy in action in fact! :D

Oh btw make sure to watch the The Cathedral video, my god what an unfair amount to throw at me on that bridge, I almost cried .....but then I realised I was using the wrong gun. ;)

I don't mean it like that mate, what I mean is it seems the majority are getting told what this game is like by reviewers and thus are having their own opinion decided for them. I'm only on Episode 6 now and this is like 25-30 hours in, albeit it is on Hard but by god that's good imo. CoD4 iirc on Veteran I got to the last level in about 2 or 3 days but this game my god if I can beat this thing on Hard difficulty I honestly don't think I should fear anything else ever!! :D

Views are mixed yet again, reviews vary at 7.5/8 and slope down towards 2. I don't know if Atari has annoyed in the past or maybe they don't pay enough to get a good review but it seems they can't really catch a break. This game is not a 9 or a 10, it's maybe even not an 8 due to the difficulty spikes throughout but the gameplay, story and action definitely so far in my opinion makes this an easy 7.5.

Depending on how the story goes it may even for me personally hit close to or even get an 8.