We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

400KMH car cruise

560BHP

cruises are getting somthing you find on a museum, but as i said ill keep making em, so here we go.

rules:

All cars must do atleast 400 KMH (about 150MPH)(if not correct me)

No tuning limit

No road rules, just plain driving around the island, whit the rev limiter blowing up.

Meeting place:

McLaren/TVR Dealer (megapack) (prepare ot move to the Dodge Charger Dealer if we all fail to connect)

Date and Time: Friday 07/11/08. 7 PM GMT (7 PM UK) i hope that time fits, if not, let me know.

Be on MSN, Steam, or TDU-C chatroom at least untill we are all conected.

So i hope we all have a good time, a fun time, and noone drop out, and i give you this word, flame me if i dont get here on this one, ive missed to many of my own.

Group 1

1. 560BHP Ferrari 575 Maranello

2. maroonstigjlr Car not known

3. Fridge Magnet Rabbit Saleen S7 TT

4. astontdu Konigsegg CCR

5. googlproxer McLaren F1 GT

6. tom994 Car not known

7. pyrre RUF RTurbo

The TVR T440, which beats the 575M in Speed, maxes out at 236MPH, which is about 385KM/H, not a lot of cars can hit the 400KM/H mark, only the Cadillac Cien, ME-412, Koenigsegg's, S7, Edonis, Mclaren F1/GT and thats probably it...

he as actually said that he take the speed, from how fas tthe car goes in a draft, whitch makes the 575 go 403, F1 more that 470, means alot more cars will do that you say there, also theres no tuning limit, means a tuned zonda will do the speed in a draft to ;) read the entire post