We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Pontiac Trans Am (1982) / K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider

Shark

Hey there :)!

I love Knight Rider, and I love this car: It's the Pontiac Trans Am from 1982; the car which was used in Knight Rider Series (K.I.T.T. and K.A.R.R.)

So I thought; why I didn't make this car for TDU?

I'm going to try to make 2 versions of this car (Standard Trans Am and K.I.T.T.) for TDU now ;).

Here's a picture (made in zmodeler)

transam_tdu_1.PNG

Here's a picture of the original car:

LoneCrusader1982PontiacTransAm.jpg

Here's a picture of the original K.I.T.T.

kitt-2.jpg

Picture of TDU-Kitt will be released soon...

Have a nice day! :thumbsup:

Important Information: I have not created this model! It is a vehicle mod for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas! Whoever has done this model, I do not know anymore!

I'll have him now only a little customize it and then i'll import it to Test Drive Unlimited.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good idea to put this famous car in TDU !!!!!! ^^ you are doing a good job Shark , very nice !

1 question , will u add the red scanner in the front of the car ( i know the animation of it won't work but will it take his place on your pontiac mod) ? KITT is not KITT without his front red scanner , it s the major difference with the original pontiac^^

picture.php?albumid=75&pictureid=600

For the sounds, i think a sample is requered of the series because this car got a real particular sound.

I hope u'll be able to do that if it s not difficult to do...

But good idea to add this car on TDU + rep ! :thumbsup:

Make it replace the GTO, The 06 GTO pretty much sucks compared to the goat(1970 GTO) to start with

well the GTO doent suck at all in TDU, beat ALOT of cars in a straight line, my best beat (were both drivers had auto gearbox) is a CLK 55 AMG, whitch i smashed alot ;)