We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

WHy is this?

bc_chan

i was looking through my rim folder as i was changing rims of my car, and i happened to notice a folder called "mazda" and it actually contains the rims for an rx8 and a miata MX-5. they actually work as i tested it...

my qustion is, is there actually a mazda rxa and mx5 in the game??

Every developer will create assets for what they hope they will be able to have in their game and unfortunately when it comes to the point that has passed where an area has been classed as Stable then no more work can be done on it.

Gran Turismo 3 had this problem whereby they were meant to be getting Porsche but it fell through but the development had already passed so instead they just locked it out but it could still be accessed via certain cheat carts.

Just because some things are there doesn't mean they are actually coming, it just means they were supposed to but something made it fall through.