We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Audi R8 [BETA RELEASED!!] #FIXED

Shark

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard for me to say, but I lost the fun to mod TDU...

It's very difficult to mod for TDU. It's so complicated :mad:.

Since I have GTA IV, I saw a game whichs to 90 percent working...not like TDU with 40 or something like that... >.<

So...I don't know if I finish it this year. The same to my other mods.

ATM I HATE TDU :mad::mad:

No need for that, it takes alot of work and effort to mod!

Yes it does. :) No one understands what us modders go through to bring you mods.. Imo most people think its easy, i get emails from people saying they brought Zmodeler now what do they do!

Thats just a great example of people thinking its easy.. And go out spend money and expect to be able to mod. :rolleyes:

There is so much we can't change in TDU that really limits most things.. But we try and bring you everything, interiors and perfect ride height etc etc.

----

Please people! don't buy zmodeler and ask me what to do next! or any modder for that matter! It does get annoying.

Nope.. Basically you learn by yourself. :) Thats how well basbas did it, thats how i did it with some help from basbas to understand tools, thereaper learned a tiny bit from me and the rest he figured out by himself etc.

Basically start with putting extra parts on a TDU car.. then when you get the hang of it and have done a couple of mods from it then learn to do some Texture editing so you understand textures etc, then start working on a custom car.

Everyone skips everything and tries to start importing custom cars right away and thinks its easy.

---------------

Anyways this is slightly going off topic..

So let's recap...if I am not much mistaken, you didn't finish any of your projects and now you have given up...

He`s 13 and you`re very ungrateful.:oook:

I hate it when people act like they can mod and they dont finish things' date=' keep it up though plz that r8 looks sweet[/quote']

Hey, be quiet will ya...it looks sweet because he have done it...he CAN mod, you CAN`T mod.

End of Off-Topic.;)

No need for that, it takes alot of work and effort to mod!

I've done my fair share of modding when I was younger (mostly Carmageddon 2 and some NFS HS), I know how much time and energy it takes, and that's why I appreciate when people post their mods here.

However, he didn't finish any of his 5 or 6 mods. We only saw screenshots of imported car bodies in the game. I have some skills in Zmodeler and I know this does not take that much of effort.

I have the greatest respect for the people who finish their projects (tool831, th3reaper, grin116), but as far as I am concerned Shark didn't finish anything.

Would you like me to announce that I'm starting modding, annouce 5 awesome cars and post 2 screenshots and then 2 weeks later say that I quit? Anyone can do that.

Would you like me to announce that I'm starting modding, annouce 5 awesome cars and post 2 screenshots and then 2 weeks later say that I quit? Anyone can do that.

Yes but everyone needs time to themselves. With all the pressure being put on shark with everyone saying "Come on, release it already" it's getting too much for the poor guy. He's 13 for christs sake give him some time. At least he is actually modding cars which people want, unlike some, instead of moaning. He's got the file on his hard drive and he can resume his projects when he feels he's had a long enough break.

Let the guy get on with his life.

just leave it be we work as fast as we can and we dont work to demand we work as we like and as we are comfortable. there are very few of us left here modding at the moment and the more presure you put on people the more chance you have of losing yet a few more if not all modders or the right to view or use the mods just dont push it because at the end of the day we do what we do for free and we tend to get things done in a timely fashion just be patient. thankyou