We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Audi R8 [BETA RELEASED!!] #FIXED

Shark

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt Shark would be the best modder in TDU-C if he could release mods fast with this much of detail, he's still one of the best modders though....

Don`t forget that there are other modders, too. You can`t just disrespect their work and say "This one is the best!". Thank you, all TDU:C modders.;)

Don`t forget that there are other modders, too. You can`t just disrespect their work and say "This one is the best!". Thank you, all TDU:C modders.;)

Yeah I appreciate tool, grin, 2CV, BigT(although he works with shark), tehreaper and other's work, they are all good and I appreciate their hard work

Shark, maybe you can use DJey's Alpha(or whatever its called) so you can make a great Interior, this is not a request, just a suggestion to make your mod better =D

Tool says that the tool will make the Interior look as good when its small.

:oook: ? Djey sent me the alpha beta modding tool early as i was testing it out for him as a bonus i got to keep it. It goes public tomorrow however.:)

The "alpha tool" apparently allows modders to import custom higher resolution textures into models. Previously, modders could only have textures the same size on their mods, which is why Reaper's Z4's steering wheel's BMW logo looks ultra pixellated.

Djey is the magician who created "TDU Modding Tools"

The "alpha tool" apparently allows modders to import custom higher resolution textures into models. Previously, modders could only have textures the same size on their mods, which is why Reaper's Z4's steering wheel's BMW logo looks ultra pixellated.

Djey is the magician who created "TDU Modding Tools"

10x.;) Everyone...

Hooray for Djey!

:thumbsup:

Guest RB26DETT

maplecars, just hush up already. it's his mod he'll do whatever he wants. don't go 'round telling modders what and what not to do. if you want something done your way, make it yourself.