We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NISMO 370Z S-Tune leaked

Nodz86

NISMO 370Z S-Tune parts revealed in leaked brochure

Posted Nov 10th 2008 9:00AM by

Damon Lavrinc

Filed under: Tuners, Coupes, Japan, Nissan

01_nismo_z-tune_370z_brochure_450op.jpg

We're just over a week away from the official unveiling of the Nissan 370Z, but a factory brochure of the NISMO S-Tune Z34 has leaked out from Japan, showing the two in-house tuned models buyers abroad can choose from when the new Z goes on sale later this year.

The first package is the NISMO S-Tune Aero Package that reduces lift and provides increased downforce through the use of a new nose, front lip spoiler, side skirts and rear spoiler. Also included in the package is a set of "fender protectors" – essentially mud flaps – and a set of NISMO-badged floor mats.

The NISMO S-Tune Performance Package is more our style, and includes a stainless steel exhaust, NISMO LMZ5 wheels – featuring five spokes and sized 19-inches – an S-Tune suspension, upgraded brakes and the obligatory floor mats. Pricing in Japan is outlined in the spec sheet, and you can check the gallery for a handful of images detailing what may (or may not) be offered in the U.S. later next year.

Gallery: Nissan 370Z NISMO S-Tune Brochure

01_nismo_z-tune_370z_brochure_thumbnail.jpg02_nismo_z-tune_370z_brochure_thumbnail.jpg03_nismo_z-tune_370z_brochure_thumbnail.jpg04_nismo_z-tune_370z_brochure_thumbnail.jpg05_nismo_z-tune_370z_brochure_thumbnail.jpg

[source: 370Ztech]

From Autoblog

• 1 month later...

I actually like the 370z... Not the s-tuned, but the regular 370z model... Better than the 350z...

Shorter, Wider, lighter, faster, better handling, better looking, more general power, more aggressive, better gearing...

332hp producing a 0-60 sprint as low as 4.8s and a 1/4 mile run in around 13.1-ish seconds, almost breaking into the 12s, for $30,000. That's pretty good... Plus this one comes with better interior and a fast 7-gear semi-auto/dual clutched transmition with f1 paddle shifters... Or a 6 speed syncro rev manual transmition... I like it very much and probably would opt to buy it in the future once it comes out for sale. It could be either between this car, the amazing c6 corvette (probably my best option), or the legendary BMW e46 m3 SMG. Oh and as for the gas economy, it does 18mpg city and 26mpg hwy... Pretty good, for a +300hp car.

As for the new r35 GTR, I like that as well. Nissan created a real supercar right there... The R34 it was ok... but it lacks the security that the r35 succeeds in handing to the public. This car is huge in size though... Lets not forget it beats a Porsche turbo, and it starts at $70,000. And as for the silvera... well i have never likes that car... But this is my opinion...