We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Top Gear

Wasley

Hello all,

I've finally built a good enough PC to start filming TDU Top Gear again.

I Haven't decided which video to base it on, so if you have any suggestions - feel free to suggest them :)

I'll need two / three people. I'll be doing the editing / filming - However, if your good at any of these - give me a shout. I'm always looking for another helper.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks,

Wasley

:thumbsup:

do the Nissan GTR race! no wait, you won't be able to film the train scenes... drats, would've been cool though.

Is that the one where there in Japan. If so - Its going to look a bit werid if the satnav starts talking Japanese in Hawaii....:lol:

we dont have a banked track but i do know of an area thats long and straight enough to get that amount of speed up ive had the Koen CCR up to 267mph there and my mclaren GT up to 292Mph

Thanks - Thats quite a good idea. Although I don't really want to tamper with my TDU files. Got a couple of questions, would you mind answering them...

1 - If I put this veryon on TDU, what will other people see online...thats If I can get online

2 - Does the veryon actually do the speed that isnt meant too

3 - Would you mind meeting me on TDU some time, to show me where the straight road is

4 - Would I be able to film someone else in the veryon. I wouldn't mind doing it in car filming, but I want shots of it going past...

1 - If I put this veryon on TDU, what will other people see online...thats If I can get online

2 - Does the veryon actually do the speed that isnt meant too

1 - If you put they Veyron in the game, other people will still see the car you put it on.

2 - It does the same speed as the car it replaced. ;)