We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

KD-Crew: Audi S5 [Stopped, until I'm back]

Shark

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good work, I absolutely adore that car. Just a question...how do you do that font in the first post? :)

First time I'm also curios about, and I tried to use the quote option to see, but I don't know. After you ask I've checked again and I found out those words are all pictures

I'm working on it....But please remember that I even have a real life. ;)

No offense and not being rude, but if you have a life why are you saying these cars then? :)

You have:

-------

The Knight Rider car

1982 Pontiac Trans Am

Shelby GT500

Audi R8

Audi S5

Honda Civic

------

They are all good don't get me wrong but none really get updated specially the knight rider car.. Imo please finish one of them at least.. :)

No offense and not being rude, but if you have a life why are you saying these cars then? :)

You have:

-------

The Knight Rider car

1982 Pontiac Trans Am

Shelby GT500

Audi R8

Audi S5

Honda Civic

------

They are all good don't get me wrong but none really get updated specially the knight rider car.. Imo please finish one of them at least.. :)

I thought the Trans Am was finished? I have it...

VERY nice, i'm been wanting someone to do an A5/S5 for sooo long, can't wait for release :D:D:D:D.

But yeah, I agree with everyone else, you may get a new idea for a nice car and get excited and start it, but you really should just finish some old cars first. AT LEAST 2 of your other projects.

• 3 weeks later...