We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Koenigsegg CCXR & CCX

Tool831

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated to do list (CCX):

*Interior

*Bug searching

It's getting close. :D

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

3 New Images! :)

What you see in the images is basically the full thing.. Just missing interior, KEEP IN MIND that the texture are sized down cause TDU doesn't allow huge textures, so thats why im waiting for Djeys tool that gets passed that.

WOOOOHOOOO:thumbsup:! Wonderful job on this wonderful car! :)

Please give us the data file including CCX text instead of CCR. Oh, another thing to make your mod like an official Eden addon, could you change the text on the performance descriptions board to match with CCX ( 886CV instead of 806CV for exemple). ;). If not, it doesn't really matter.:confused:

Anyway good job and very glad to see that you will include a "roof of version" even if it will be difficult to choose which version I will drive in the game.:lol:

At last, which kind of work you have to do inside? Just keep and import Eden version its very very close (I think)

The CCX one looks really nice. I like it, and I hope that there will be a chance that the interior get updated to the sligthly diffrent car body(s). Is there maybe a chance that we can see a interior shot as well when you go about to realse?

I would really enjoy to see the insides (if there any bug or something) sinces I use the interior 90% of the time when I play)

Beside that good luck on completing this so quality thing!

p.s. do somebody know what meaing the ghost sticker on the engine window has? I have seen it on the orginal köensiegg too.

Well i can't really do comparison shots.. but here is what the new textures look like.

--------------------

When braking and zoomed up you can actually now see the rear light lighting up properly so its not just red dot anymore. :)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20081206210515.jpg

The logo on the rear glass of the ghost, was sooo pixeled but now its clear and nice and round

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20081206210532.jpg

sounds good to know, the screenshot of the intrior is intressting, but I noticed two things. One is that the streeting wheel is placed a bit to much to the left? Its not centered to the gauges like the tdu orginal car. A other thing is your textures do not yet support the interior coloring like the old orginal car did as far I see it ?

Otherwise very nicely done, I look forward to take a closer look to your nice work. some day soon.