We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Range Rover Sport

Aqashpk

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Forget GTA IV Huntley. BTW +1 for the Range Rover Sport.

Aquashpk plz edit your pics cuz that's only a Vogue tuned up with Wide Body kit. Range Rover Sport looks like this:

http://allworldcars.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/2008_land_rover_range_rover_sport_9.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Range_Rover_Sport_rear.jpg

Please some1 should really make this SUV. One of my Favourite SUVs nowadays...

Cool idea, I love SUV's. Especially Range Rovers and BMWs X5 :)

But the problem with SUV's in TDU is the motor hood view. The motor hood view is too low. Anyhow, I have that problem with the BMW X5 mod and the Hummer H2 mod. Maybe something with the camera position? I don't know if it's possible to fix it?

SUVs would be fun in TDU, but if I had one installed, I'd go off-road in it. Then I'd think "oh, yeah..." when I remember that TDU's physics engine doesn't really support proper off-road driving... :(

lol :p

I had the same thing. Its doesn't really matter what type off car you're driving, i drove my Enzo always to the secret island *with a Enzo offroad :oook:*

Guest Sgt.Kanyo
...which an awfully ugly car...:p

Agreed...

Simply replace the SSR with the Range Rover and don't go offroad. Nowadays SUVs aren't really made to go offroad. I'd simply like to cruise in the beautiful Range Rover sport. I don't care if the interior is ugly as hell, and if the hood cam doesn't work, but the exterior should be... ahm... superior... whatever...

Agreed...

Simply replace the SSR with the Range Rover and don't go offroad. Nowadays SUVs aren't really made to go offroad. I'd simply like to cruise in the beautiful Range Rover sport. I don't care if the interior is ugly as hell, and if the hood cam doesn't work, but the exterior should be... ahm... superior... whatever...

I say its better to replace the A3 for AWD, performance, etc.

The SSR can be replaced by the Silverrado...

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Silverado? Wow some1 is making a Silverado? Plz tell some1 is making 1. I need it. Silverado iz teh 1337 n pwnz0r meh liek it !!!1!!!11!!!1