We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need monies

ShadowGT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers :) ok ive got a black audi a3 3.2 quattro dsg which has done 61.3 miles up for £9,999,000, a orange chevy camaro z-28 which has done 0 miles for the same price, a red and white ford gt which has done 67.9 miles for the same price and a caterham which has done 27.9 miles also for the same price :)

Ive got 106 million to burn anyone wants money add me on xfire

I added you.

PS where did you get all the moeny from? Legit? If so, WOW you must really play alot! :D

guys, hit me up if you want some money. all i ask is that you join my club, if you dont or cant, ill limit the money to 50 million per person. i think that sounds fair.

Do you have xfire?

Gosh.. NitroBlueUK you must be rich! whats your total? $$$? Dont spose youd (or anyone interested) buy an Enzo for $5million would you? Ive just got the megapack and need money for those cars, I hate doing the speed challenges over and over for $75,000 a piece. Thanks in advance

(sorry just saw your total $106miliion thats amazing, gonna add you on xfire!)