We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

J/T Tuning|Porsche CGT: Porsche 997 GT3 RS [V1.1]

Porsche Carrera GT

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all keep our opinions to ourselves unless it's a complement or constructive criticism - we're lucky to have another member on the forum who can match up all those parts. Plus, it might turn out interesting.

Great job - all the parts match up very well. Did you find a way to get it out of a NFS car you built in-game yourself, or did you download the different parts and put them on? Either way, nice job! :) I don't like modified cars (unless their Gemballas or RUFs or Mines or Spoons or etc.), but this could turn out interesting.

-Leadfoot

Well before everyone hates me forever and ever because i happened to write 2 words im sorry and bla bla... like that matters. Now...

Im fine with _some_ tuning, but extreme tuning = fail. Its a car, not a spaceship. And japan tuning cars are made for that, not european sportscars. ;(

I like Tuning because I´m German :D;););):D

greetings:

Porsche Carrera GT

Befor somebody get it wrong. I do not say his work is aweful. Or anything bad to him. I just wonder about a line he wrote (because I do not understand it well... I guess he explain it and all be good)

Excause me Porsche, but what has germany to do with tunning? The Five biggest companys in country do make mainly stock stuff, and all in all very good stock stuff. The FnF culture froms a bit more east then germany...

And for those that wonder I'm german too but for TDU cases Stock >> tunning. >..>

Guest RB26DETT
How Could you tuned a porsche :(

Give it to Gemballa.

Seriously folks, if you do not like the mod, don't download it! Simple as that instead of whining like babies.

hey guys!

I like Tuning because I´m German :D;););):D

So here are the first Ingame Pic´s from the Tuned Version!

Thats fine that you like tuning but i must say NFS is a bad way to go and get bodykits from. ;) By me saying this i am not saying your a bad modder or anything just its a bad game to get any bodykits from IMO

Noooo Why Did You Tuned It :( It's A POSRCHE !!!! How Could you tuned a porsche :(

Gembella ; Brabus and 9ff tuned porsches really well ! There are also quite a handful of companies that tune porsches and they all do a good job ! But still ultimately its the owners choice (;