We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Most boring to cruise/play with

Shy Guy

Most boring car to cruise/play with

Whats the most boring car for you to cruise/play with, I personally thought that the W12 would be loads of fun and in the end I just found out that its just some nice looking car with some speed, the brakes are really bad sometimes I can't stop without using the Handbrake >_>

Maybe I'll try the W12 again one day

Hmmmm, can't really think of any except the Mustang GT-R. It looks nice, but the interior sucks, gauges don't work, sounds terrible, doesn't handle overly well, and it's not that good for drifting seeing as it doesn't slide that well, and there isn't a gear to can leave it in, it's always switching between 3rd and 4th :(.

One of the Lexus' with the Hybrid name on it.

As me I brokend the 6th gear on the G25 shifter, and if you want to cruise with it in 5th gear, its bloody impossible.

It goes to redline in a sec from 4th gear.

Acclearation on it is pretty f0ked, fast car tho but not a car that I will cruise or drive in..

yeah lexus hybrid you have to shift way too much. another bad car is Pontiac Firebird (very slow and ugly)

NEVER!!! The Firebird is a awesome car. Least for drifting anyway.

Even I'm not a drifter and the Firebird feels fast because of how good it drifts, wish the Challenger drifted good =[