We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Playstation Home is out

ShadowGT

Hehe not sure about others but im having fun. I went bowling, I played pool & chess with a Girl gamer, i took part in a mass dance with about 30 other players lol (someone said they were gonna upload it to youtube), I played on some arcade machines, I went shopping for new clothes (sadly it costs real money to shop but i had a few bucks in my PSN account i'll never use) , i watched a few trailers in the theatre. & now im just chilling with a few randoms in Home Square :D

Yeah, I'll try the US and Asia Home tomorrow. Just heard from my friend and he said they're thinking of making an ancient God of War type place, and they're releasing "Sully's Bar" from Uncharted soon (a bit weird, I've completed it and I don't remember Sully having a bar). They're also working on a beach area at the moment apparently, so that's pretty good :D.

And my friend already has all the available clothes and stuff for it, because it was all free in the Closed BETA :D.

Oh by the way this was the secret message i found in home. You can find it by using a glitch when placing furniture to get outside the boundaries. The sign says "You really shouldn't be able to read this"

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Sorry about crap quality forgot my phone camera was in MMS mode.