We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I haz got zeh Blastoise Pokémon Card for Christmas!

Mb

Lmao, seen a few like it, the N64 one is pretty funny too:

[tube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI&feature=related[/tube]

I dunno what he's so excited about though, I used to be such a big Pokemon card collector, and Blastoise wasn't that much of a card to get excited about. I remember getting Charizard is a packet that came free with a magazine, I was so happy (they were the rarest card at the time, they were regularly going for around £120 at the time on eBay) and I took it into school and someone tried to steal it, so the headteacher confiscated it, and when I collected it again at the end of the day, it was all creased up and bent in every which way, annoyed me so much :(. It's funny, I was sorting out my room yesterday and came across one of my Pokemon card folders and was looking through it :p.

[/speech]

Lmao, seen a few like it, the N64 one is pretty funny too:

[tube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI&feature=related[/tube]

I dunno what he's so excited about though, I used to be such a big Pokemon card collector, and Blastoise wasn't that much of a card to get excited about. I remember getting Charizard is a packet that came free with a magazine, I was so happy (they were the rarest card at the time, they were regularly going for around £120 at the time on eBay) and I took it into school and someone tried to steal it, so the headteacher confiscated it, and when I collected it again at the end of the day, it was all creased up and bent in every which way, annoyed me so much :(. It's funny, I was sorting out my room yesterday and came across one of my Pokemon card folders and was looking through it :p.

[/speech]