We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP560-4 [v1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I think it should replace the Gallardo Coupe because it has less RPMs but it is faster in grip and top speed.

Well I checked the performance stats that the SE was better in all the areas, so how is the regular Gallardo have better grip & top speed?:confused: Anyway I did replaced it with the Gallardo Coupe instead of the SE in my game, because I like to keep the SE & the regular has more colors like the real LP560-4 should.;) Both of the Gallardos on TDU does not have 560 bhp, so you might as well replace any one & just enjoy the cool car.:lol: The SE ihas slighly different performance than LP560-4 anyway & the original Gallardo performs almost as good as the standard Coupe.:)

The fact is that the Gallardo Coupe has a higher top speed, test it yourself. Grip i don't know about, probably such a small difference so it's not really noticeable.

And if you're really picky the 560 is measured in PS, which in bhp converts to 552. And the Coupe with 2nd stage tuning has 554 bhp or smth (can't remember now) so it's basically spot on.

The fact is that the Gallardo Coupe has a higher top speed, test it yourself. Grip i don't know about, probably such a small difference so it's not really noticeable.

And if you're really picky the 560 is measured in PS, which in bhp converts to 552. And the Coupe with 2nd stage tuning has 554 bhp or smth (can't remember now) so it's basically spot on.

Ok thanks for clearing me up, I'm happy for the LP560-4 to replace the Gallardo Coupe then.:) So it seems to be the most perfect car to replace on TDU right? It's a relief to hear that, but I couldn't find a Lamborghini tuning shop yet, can anyone please show me where it is on the map?

Yepp it's definitely one of the must have & I found the Forza tuning shop, so I tuned the LP560-4 up to level 3 upgrade. Those guides I use does help me more to find the tuning shops. Before I used those guides, I already found Today's American Parts, Japan Auto Parts, US Muscle Tuner & British Parts. I still need to find the rest.

I got a question about the windows of the LP560-4

Is it a wellknown bug that when somebody else drives the car and you look thougth the windows inside the car that then the dashboard vanishes invisible?

I saw my friend in a LP560 yesterday and looked at his car while making photos, for odd reason when I looked tohugth the front window, his dash was complet invisible... when I looked thougth the opended windows, I saw the dash all normal.

Also for the player (me) the dash acts all normal....

I ask this because Eden's McLaren F1 GT had the same kind of problem on my PC, it was caused from the use of material on the engine in the McLaren Case, but for the McLaren the engine was invisible even for the player.

Did anybody else notice this? Or is it on my pc alone? Yet I doubt this gonna be fixed as the car is realsed for long but I got curiose about that glitch.