We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

License Plate Thread.

Sponge

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to take a short break from making plates, as I have a new PC. Need to get all the software reinstalled and stuff. Should be up and running by next week :)

@MightyReds. I thought you said you could make plates? You also don't need PhotoShop to make them, Gimp works just as well (Gimp is free)

Look at yours. :p

Jorge, I made it. It will be a bit blurry, but no way around that. :/

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii239/Spitfire_RT/plate-18.png

i had kinda lost hope cuz i seen other plates getting asked and delivered, toght my idea was too messy or had been forgotten.

Big thanks for the try, i toght this couls happen due to the very poor image i provided, don't know how hard it is to replace the "8" by a "1" and the "54004" by "GUMBALL" or "003000" put in the eseast to make. Or if is simpler to modify that cute white Haway plate with the rainbow that we can see right on first post using again the "GUMBALL 3000" or just "GUMBALL"

and thank you for make this plate for me + REP:thumbsup:

heej i'm a bit new here, so nowbody has seen my account jet but can I have a personal plate ?? i like to have a plate from England with the letters and numbers : S70FF3L ??? and I mean a English plate like this one: http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/Mods/2.jpg

I hope you can arange that for me!!

greatz Stoffel