We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

License Plate Thread.

Sponge

That's not possible... cos i'm using a Cali license plate font and symbols aren't included :o

Uhm.. understand :) dont you have any other similiar font with that sign? or i can find font which looks like californian...its no prob for me if it looks a bit different as the real one...but if you dont want to work with it i accept :) i like this plate too but if it will be with that sign it will be much better.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MaXCoDeR38
Errr... Any pictures for reference?

I don't really get how you want the plate, even after looking at Porsche press pictures :confused:

german_registration_15o5cv.jpg

Ok ? Pls !

lol, the run for plates here is so frenetic, i still with my 1st plate mod for ages, like you can see in the avatar mini Lambo plate...

I need/want to make a new, but i always forgot, this night i'll make a new, and if someone wants help, i can be with the makers, i think it's very easy to make/convert plates to the game... but i'm not enter much here, i'll try to see. ;-)

Uhm.. understand :) dont you have any other similiar font with that sign? or i can find font which looks like californian...its no prob for me if it looks a bit different as the real one...but if you dont want to work with it i accept :) i like this plate too but if it will be with that sign it will be much better.

Hmmmm... I'll go search round the net ;)