We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Request: Dirt Roads

Ryzza5

I was wondering the other day if this would be possible, since TDU does have some implementation of dirt roads at the various farms up north of the island - will get a pic/video if you like, and Wroom has already done road-swapping before.

The main use of this would be in movies - and it's ok if the mod makes every road dirt - since I'd only turn it on when I needed it and off again just as easily (would save'n'swap various copies of .bnk files).

Waiting to see if anyone takes up this potentially easy mod. Just have to find the file that has the dirst texture - I don't have PS so I can't check.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

You (not you personally) ... urh ... One (:D) could find the dirt road textures (dunno where they are) and put them inot the road one ... (we know where they are from WROOM's mods). I might look into it if I have time. But not tonight. I have work to do and need to rest my aching brain.

At one point WROOM mentioned that the TDU road textures were strange - he posted a pic of them. Or, rather, it. The TDU road texture file is one image, with different patterns. It might take a bit. But it would be possible. I'm not particularly good at modding TDU, but I may be able to supply textures. Unless using Crysis textures in TDU isn't allowed.

-Leadfoot

Actually, you can make roads to look like, whatever you want to look like. If you know what i mean. I mean, you can put any texture you want on it. Yeah you can make them look dirt, but i don't think that is possible to add constant smoke ( dirt ) in back of your car. Maybe it is possible but i don't know how to do it, i can only change textures.