We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kelvjy - Mustang GT sound mod (0.9)

Kelvjy

Here is a beta of the Mustang GT sound mod i'm working on. I'm having some problems with the off low sound (clicks when you go back on the throttle) at the moment but i'm working on it ;).

Video

Download

Beta version 0.9 because once I sort out the off low sound I will release. There might be a different version aswell, depends on the reception this one gets and if I can find good source audio.

Djey's magic map needed, can be found here

Kelvjy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone ;), i've not stopped working on this sound mod. I did have a break from it though as I was getting frustrated with the clicking problem :(. I'm still trying to fix it but getting nowhere :confused:

Once the problem is sorted then I will think about other sound mods.

It does seem like a really nice sound. Are you going to make one without the whine from a supercharger as well?

I might make one without whine but i'm not sure. I may do a DBR9 sound mod after this one as I have some sound samples for it. It all depends on how busy I am and if I can be bothered :cheeky:.

Well I really like how deep the sound is (actually sounds like the Shelby GT Mustang to me. And yes I know what they sounded like, I worked at a Ford dealership for a while.), and like others I plan on using the supercharged sound on the Saleen Mustangs, but I want a non-supercharged one for the regular Mustangs as well. So maybe I could bother you? :D :cheeky:

Well at the moment the sound is amplified to the max I can do without it clipping :confused: It just seems to be quieter than the original and I have no idea why :(. I don't know why the game makes my sounds quieter, it's happened with a few other mods i've done. I will try and find a fix but i'm not sure what I can do.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...