We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Atari Server Problems [XBOX]

EvanDB

Atari, Atari, where has it all gone wrong with you?

I know its just the first day in european release, but oh my, the server quality sucks.

The problem with TDU2 online is that if you are connected to xbox live, the game will automaticly tries to sign you in to TDU online, which is good, you will be intergrated into multiplayer in a second.

But if the host, Atari in this case, will use old, crappy servers people won't be able to connect, and since the game will connect at startup you wont be able to get in to the game, because it will keep trying to connect without letting you in.

So what you can do is pull out your internet cable from your xbox, which allows you to play, but only offline.

So I, with my clever head thought: What if I pull the plug out during start up, and once im in the game putting it back in, so I can talk with my mates about where the ferrari dealership is located at.

But the second I got connected to xbox live the game resets me back to the home screen so it can connect to TDU online, which it can't because ATARI has crappy ass servers.

I don't know if this problem affects PSN or PC. but this should be fixed A.S.A.P.

Because I dont want this golden title ruined by some lazy ass Publisher that only cares about they're profit on the game

They are working on a fix for this issue.

Atari

Hello Everyone,

The forums are currently disabled while we work on troubleshooting the core issues surrounding the issues impacting the online service. Here's status update on where we are at with everything:

Xbox

-Many players are stuck at the loading screen. This is a critical issue on our end and we have several engineers dedicated to getting it resolved. We've pulled in additional programmers from other teams to expedite the fix to the best of our ability.

PS3

-US players are currently unable to access the online services due to a connection issue between the TDU2 client and the TDU2 servers. The first solution candidate is scheduled to be tested within the next couple of hours. If it does not solve the problem, we are currently in talks with Sony to get a patch pushed this weekend to fix the problems.

PC

-The PC client is online and functional. However, we are experiencing intermittent outages related to online play. This is a high priority issue for us, and will be looked into in more detail once the issues surrounding the Xbox and PS3 platforms are ironed out.

• 1 year later...