We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Drifting

TDUsuprtruper

I Just go somewhere and drift. Plus a viper isnt a noob car, its just hard to control (not really a problem for me) it drifts in like every gear so thats a good drifter in my mind.

EDIT:yeah a viper in sport is easy to keep on the road now try and do it with everything off on keep on the road(yet again i love driftin my viper so i can handle it.........most times).

WOOOT 100th post

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Just go somewhere and drift. Plus a viper isnt a noob car, its just hard to control (not really a problem for me) it drifts in like every gear so thats a good drifter in my mind.

WOOOT 100th post

for noobs at beginning:

Lambo Galladro SE (best one cuz very simple to drift with that)

Volkswagen W12 cope

" " " w12 roadster

these cars are really driftable for noobs:cheers:

It only needs a keyboard, no driving aid, manual gear, hc mode and about 3 hours of practise and you can drift cars like a Firebird very good, second gear kelekole, that doesn' t need a lot of skill. Drifting is not hard in TDU but you have to know, how to make it. Sorry for the bad english ;-)

That would be me lol KING of firebird drifting lol.

Heres a old vid for Just cruisin. Sadly my friend who tagged along for the cruise blocks half of my drifts on the cam

Holy crap I can't believe its been so long since we made that video Shadow we're going to have to do another one sometimes soon lol ahh good times =]

(and a good drifter ;))

It only needs a keyboard, no driving aid, manual gear, hc mode and about 3 hours of practise and you can drift cars like a Firebird very good, second gear kelekole, that doesn' t need a lot of skill. Drifting is not hard in TDU but you have to know, how to make it. Sorry for the bad english ;-)

wwwwhhaaaattttt? with gear box? i think i found the reason for my non driftable-skills....

with which gear should I drift and how high should be the rpm?

wwwwhhaaaattttt? with gear box? i think i found the reason for my non driftable-skills....

with which gear should I drift and how high should be the rpm?

In certian cars like the viper and clk gtr u should drift in 3-4 gear and gun it

with cars like the F40 u definily need 2nd gear to get a long drift or on secret island going over the huge and steep hills

Muscle cars should also be 2nd gear.:badspelling:

hi there

i started to learn drifting some weeks ago and i really want to drift like these on the vids but i cant drift like that.....:confused:

i use the H-mod and everything else but i cant drift the corners like some in the videos:crying: my car always stops to early or lose the control..

so pls MTV pimp my skills or everything else which is necessary for that :D

haha.....now seriously pls help me to find the problem...and i use a PS2 controller

Should Give You A Bit Of An Idea Brake Is The Left Green Bar And The Right Is The Gas The Car Im Using Is Based On A TVR 440R Not The Easiest Car To Hold In A Drift But Nail It In 3Rd And You Need No Handbrake

thx...

and the rpm?

just nail it

No offense Nitroblue but that wasn't very good drifting at all.

You hit pretty much every barrier & half your drifts were power slides with no counter steer, Not proper drifts.

thast was just after 3 days of learning and there was counter steer try drifting the 440r without counter steer and you will never get around any corners that i can assure you

thast was just after 3 days of learning and there was counter steer try drifting the 440r without counter steer and you will never get around any corners that i can assure you

Its okay dude, you're a better drifter then me and I've been [trying] to drift basically since I started TDU... when it was released.. lol.

• 5 months later...
Do you take drifting seriously even though its not a race type?

like, does anybody go out to someplace and just drift?

I do, i always use my Nissan Skyline and either go in the mountains across from the crater or the desert area, over and through that mountain.

If you guys do drift on a regular bases, what car do you use?

dude if there was no drifting ever i wouldnt be playing the racing games i play i love to drift my whole life i have been watching drifting i play on video games but im not old enough to drive yet.. damn it... any way i drift on the race track mainley i drift in the canyons and on pearl harbour i use a dodge viper (blue) i am very strict about drifting cos i dont agree with rear engine drifting or 4wd but you know i need time to adjust to that stuff but me rear wheel 4 ly4