We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Drifting

TDUsuprtruper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

viper is a noob car for people who like to think they can drift it really doesnt take a pro to get a viper sideways at speed and if you do it in sport mode the traction control keeps the back end from completely spinning out so its all done for you

try doing that with a s7 a tvr or a real rear wheel drive car not a muscle car and before you say no i dont mean a corvette because thats just as bad

What about the Ford GT, and the Pontiac Firebird is a good drifter from what I heard...

That would be me lol KING of firebird drifting lol.

Heres a old vid for Just cruisin. Sadly my friend who tagged along for the cruise blocks half of my drifts on the cam

You're definently the KING :D

That's the best drifting video i have seen from TDU

+ rep

btw what music ? sounds like a good driving song

[Admin edit:] Please no quoting videos, thanks!

i LOVE to drift! i usually use my CLK DTM, but im also fond of the Ford GT and Ferrari F40 in drift.

if i had a reasonable form of recording id make a drift vid...

even though im using a keyboard i can generally keep drifting for 5 to ten seconds, and in some cases link drifts between corners.

i think the best places to drift are Tantalus, and the mountain area (Kelekole Pass)? The one with the double hairpin and steep mountain adjacent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there

i started to learn drifting some weeks ago and i really want to drift like these on the vids but i cant drift like that.....:confused:

i use the H-mod and everything else but i cant drift the corners like some in the videos:crying: my car always stops to early or lose the control..

so pls MTV pimp my skills or everything else which is necessary for that :D

haha.....now seriously pls help me to find the problem...and i use a PS2 controller

just take is easy is the key. Use the handbrake to start your drift (I NEVER use the HB, as I'm a proper-type drifter, not a slider.)

Also, when you are sideways, keep blipping the throttle (tapping the stick up repetitively) This stops the general oversteer and also helps you to stay in control of the car.

You'd have to have a lesson from ShadowGT to truly appreciate drifting :D

just take is easy is the key. Use the handbrake to start your drift (I NEVER use the HB, as I'm a proper-type drifter, not a slider.)

Also, when you are sideways, keep blipping the throttle (tapping the stick up repetitively) This stops the general oversteer and also helps you to stay in control of the car.

You'd have to have a lesson from ShadowGT to truly appreciate drifting :D

awe shucks :o

You'd have to have a lesson from ShadowGT to truly appreciate drifting

thx ill try that

hardcore mode only allows drifting and yes i often go somewhere to just drift

the S7 TT drifts really well without H-mod,too^^