We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan 300ZX V1.0

Tool831

Features:

*High poly model's

*Stock Rims

*accurate details

*Working Dials

*Working Shifting

*Custom texture sizes for quality

*Interior

---------------------------------

Converted by: Tool831

Model: Juiced 2

Nissan 300ZX (V1.0)

Replaces: Nismo Nissan 350Z

Download

20090104173932_copy.jpg

20090104173705_copy.jpg

======================================================

• Replies 204
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is wondering i had a small poll/vote within my testing group and reviewers basically and they all picked out the cars one of them is a moderator... ;)

I would post the list to show what was there but it would cause alot of people going offtopic and alot of people requesting that i do this and that etc.. So im not gonna post it.

Yeah the S2000 dials will have to be faked, but doesn't mean its gonna lack details or anything just that the dials can't move cause TDU disables that just like they disabled it on the PC version cause the X360 version has it.

Oh thats a pity . This might be off-topic but I had always wondered if other dials on cars (I.E. 350z ; Zonda) that indicate fuel and engine heat worked . Cause the engine heat dial on my 350Z is at the far end over the H ..

Which 300ZX are you doing?

I prefer the second one, the R version, it is newer and looks better.

what? you stopped the SLR and stopped the GTR now? I didn't quite read the threads, why? 3 cars.......

yeah, Pagani Zonda F.

Im doing the 1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo.

Yes i stopped the SLR cause i didn't feel it was a good last car, and if you read the top first post on this thread it explains why i stopped.

If anyone is wondering i had a small poll/vote within my testing group and reviewers basically and they all picked out the cars one of them is a moderator... ;)

I would post the list to show what was there but it would cause alot of people going offtopic and alot of people requesting that i do this and that etc.. So im not gonna post it.

why dont you post this list on a seperate thread, so nobody can go offtopic and if you dont want that someone give a request just ask someone to close the thread after you putt the list in it? :woot: