We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan 300ZX V1.0

Tool831

Please stop with the bickering. If you have a problem with a post. Please report it. Nothing will be resolved by using LARGE TEXT LIKE THIS.

imo, Niele did not post anything bad. He was not slating. Maybe it was uncalled for, but it's not the worst post we've ever seen. Maybe it could have been worded better, but remember members of these boards are of all ages / intellectual intelligence / natioanlities and there is a mixture of native languages. Something written by someone maybe percieved differently by someone else.

His post got deleted
    Nope, it's still there.

• Replies 204
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay sorry guys but i have to disable doors and windows only on the 300ZX cause as ive said Djeys tools or TDU doesn't allow every texture to be changed, and my textures are huge which makes the car goes invisible so i have to disable the doors.

I've just test driven the 300ZX.. and it looks really good :)

But, its sad that the windows cant open, because i allways drive with the windows open, and with this i cant! :(

But after that, its a nice car. Not my favorite one, but i'm especially looking forward to the s2000, as its one of my favorite cars. and if its going to be as good as this one.. I'm going to be REALLY happy! :D

Tool: You are doing a great job! :thumbsup:

Just a pic from the test drive:

[ATTACH]7102[/ATTACH]

what a pity :(

i think i need to look for another replacement:bump:^^

Maybe the XKR, because I plan to replace that when I get the PC Version :D

Anyways its pretty sad since my favorite from the 3 is the 300ZX, I wouldn't care if the Zonda F didn't have working stuff, but its still good having a 300ZX, BTW, How did the LP560/CCXR/Falcon XR8 have bigger texture sizes and they never became invisible and had working doors?

Ppl, do you really care bout working stuff like windows, doors or gear shift? All I want is a perfect bonet-view camera and proper, hd-quality, body :)

Never been a fan of 300ZX but as someone above said: its good to have it :)

waiting patiently for the Zonda and S2000 :)

Ppl, do you really care bout working stuff like windows, doors or gear shift? All I want is a perfect bonet-view camera and proper, hd-quality, body :)

Those of us who drive with the interior view like being able to see the shifter move and the windows roll down, it's part of the immersion in the game. Truth be told, working doors isn't all that important, but it is nice to have when you are goofing around in the dealer or garage.