We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan 300ZX V1.0

Tool831

• Replies 204
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zonda F would be next. :)

BTW Why can't it have working doors, didn't the CCXR have custom textures and it had custom textures, oh well

I just explained that.. I'll say it again "Djeys tools or TDU doesn't allow every texture to be changed, and my textures are huge which makes the car goes invisible so i have to disable the doors."

Zonda F would be next. :)

I just explained that.. I'll say it again "Djeys tools or TDU doesn't allow every texture to be changed, and my textures are huge which makes the car goes invisible so i have to disable the doors."

So why didn't you make them as small as the other one's you did and have working doors?

(But I'd like to have it if it had a greater quality)

Well i used the standard interior texture.. :) But seriously. You gotta think, having great interior textures then look over to the doors and discover they are low quality isn't such a good idea to mix.

------------

300ZX Rims Posted!

Note: Beta is removed as the final is now being worked on

300ZX WIP Interior Posted!

No!!

He Did Not

There wasn't really a point to get mad(If you were) because I just asked a question...

anyways does the Nismo R Tune(level 2) have a different file than the other 2 Nismo's? because I plan to replace that if the XKR doesn't work(A week or 2 left to get the PC version, and hoping my lappy can run it smooth :p)