We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FrankWienberg[GER] : BMW 540 E39

FrankWienberg[GER]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the Spam Post , but do what you want i'm outa here , i'll go to an other page where People respect another , for all others visit my Homepage i'll update the new link when my new Page is done .

So Diabolo Please close This Tread and that from the Scirocco (tuned) edition and thanks for trying to help , but you see he can't let it

Like i say for updates , visit my HP - link is in my Profile

See you Folks

Frank from GERMANY :)

Got to hate the disrespectful for ruining the fun for everyone else. They really are selfish and can never be quiet and listen to what people are telling them.

Anyway Frank it's your decision and I respect that. If I was in your position I wouldn't be putting up with such rubbish from people and I think what you are doing is for the best.

So have fun with that. ;)

Hi! Can we see the mod now? Are you gonna finish this mod?

Edit: That A6 on your page is C5, that cant be 1995 model, because C5's model began from 1998. 1995 model is an C4!

One more question! Where did you get that rims that was sick!

- Yus0f ( ;

;158823']Yes i will finish this , after the sciroccos

On my Papers from the car is written A6 / B4

Witch Rims ?

The BMW got rims From OZ model Mito in size 19" on The front 225/35 on the Back 245/35

The rims on the Audi where on it as i buy'd it

Greetz

Frank

Ok. My dad have a gallery where he sell BMW, Audi and Mercedes.. So i know a bit. B for A4, C for a6 and D is for A8;)But anyway.. God luck:)

;144092']Hi Folks ' date='[/font']

I'm new on this site and would like to show you my first 3d Model of a BMW E39 540 .

This is not Converted from any Game ,it's Selfmade ! :)

More from this one and other mods you find on the :O'ahu Independent Tuner's Homepage --->http://www.tdu-tuner.de

More Pics come when i'm Figured out what happend to the Silver Color of the Paint while Exporting to TDU

Greetz:

FrankWienberg[GER]

German style is the best...good job homies

• 1 month later...