We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nissan GT-R SpecV unveiled!

KoenigseggBG

Urm, Shy Guy, I don`t think that there`s any point in your post expept for starting another argument for the cars you posted. Please, stop it, argument yourself or don`t say anything. ;)

Well I don't think there is a purpose for anything you post...ever. But I normally try to keep my mouth shut about it until you make stupid comments like this

Guys calm down, Seriously, This isnt a debate thread, if you like the car then thats fine, praise it, if you dont, theres no need to be negative about other peoples opinions, everyone has a right to express there opinion, thats kinda part of what a forum is ;)

That looks like a serious bit of kit, <3, but very expensive!

No offence to anyone but I think the perception that skylines are overrated is true. Sure they're an engineering marvel and do great with what theyve got (like their P:W). It was funny that the other day I was only thinking to myself, "hmm every nissan I have ever seen looks ugly". This is no exception. Those wheels do nothing for the car if anything I like the original GTR better then this one. I don't hate the GTR its just the simple things, like its designed to be cheap for its performance. This version is not cheap, and its not much better then the original GTR in terms of performance, with only minor modifications. I don't know, I just cant find myself liking this GTR or any skyline for that matter.

I have my own tastes, everyone does, but that's no reason to argue. Sure you can share your thoughts but don't bite each others heads off lol. Each car is different and has its own positives and negatives and never forget that. (I'm starting to sound like a philosopher :s)