We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Dodge Charger R/T `69 [v.1.6-updated] + General Lee[1.4]

Grin116

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I changed out the rims from the Noble 14. The General now looks much closer to the real thing. As close to the correct wheels as I could get in the game.

The small center is black once mounted not to far from the actual rims from the show.

Although the Z28 wheels do look cool, I wanted a more accurate version.

I don't think that is violating the modders rules?

Now we just need that guard on the front of the car!

Also took the 71' convert. Vette painted black w/blk interior and swapped the wheels with the older Ferrari/Jaguar wire wheels now I also have Carter's "Rush Hour" Vette.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grin116 I bought TDU and the Mega Pack after seeing vids of your mod on Youtube mate :) very nice job! I was wondering I have found the Muscle Car dealer west of the crater but they don't seem to have the Dodge Charger Super Bee do you know where I can buy it mate?

I have bought the Challenger because it was cheap and it'll tide me over untill I get the Supa Bee and your mod running. Does your mod use the stock Super Bee sounds because in the youtube vids it sounded better than the standard Super Bee sound?