We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Dodge Charger R/T `69 [v.1.6-updated] + General Lee[1.4]

Grin116

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I luv this mod THANK YOU MAN! I am quite to happy to drive about in the orange monster all day and laugh at ppl wanting to race me in thier fancy expensive sports cars :), I have the dixie horn mod for added amusement.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/craigk98/Games/20090310184259.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/craigk98/Games/20090310183416.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/craigk98/Games/20090310183344.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/craigk98/Games/20090310183329.jpg

originally posted by Ferrari-F40-Fan I really like that Car. But why i can't open the Doors an drive down the Windows? It would be cool, when you do this in V 1.8?

In the show the doors were welded shut, so I think the original modder may have done this on purpose? More true to the TV car, yeah!?

I think it is a real addition for the game, its the only complete car exchange I have made in the game. Only minor wheel and rear wing enhancement mods on others cars for me.

• 1 month later...

Hello, i hope you wont hate me for Asking,this Umm When i Install the

the R/T 1.6 Mod, that wont Change the General Lee Mod, will it?

I just wanted Know these 2 Mods are not for the same Car is it? Because there is a SuperBee an Then R/T. Because i want to have Both Installed. Is it ok to do this, or will one Over Write the other? :o :confused:

============================================================================

Ok No Answer yet? I just Found out it dosent,Overite the SB I Renamed the File Challenger and it worked Thx its Waay Nicer the what Came on the Dvd ;}

Yes them Chevy Camaro Rims, Look Best on the Challenger i think Too :}

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to sound like a pain, but does anyone else have a problem with this mod? I've put it in the correct location but it's just plain not reading it right. If i choose to continue game from the menu, it says that it encountered an error and had to close...

Anyone got some advice? I'd really apreciate it.

-Elso

Hate to sound like a pain, but does anyone else have a problem with this mod? I've put it in the correct location but it's just plain not reading it right. If i choose to continue game from the menu, it says that it encountered an error and had to close...

Anyone got some advice? I'd really apreciate it.

-Elso

You need Djey's Magic Map.

Oriiiight, cause no one answered in one of the other General Lee/Charger-thread, here the Question again.

Is it possible to replace any other Car by the charger or do i have to delete the Coronet ?

Like in GTA modding time u just had to watch for the right doors (replace 4door with 4door, 2door with 2door)

just keep in mind that the driver's view and hood view are tied to the ORIGINAL car, not the replacement.

Is that generaly or just when i replace somthing else then the super bee ?

Just askin cause i want to replace the GT500, do i have the GT500 cockpit and hood then or what ?

THX

Hmmm, oright, thx buddy.

One more thing ......XD

I was reading very often that there is no way (or no one wants to talk about..) to change the performance in the files but what about (how turbolag said) rim size and ride height ?

Is it the same File as the velocity and acceleration stuff ? or something different where i can tweak around how much i want, cause that Charge is so low men, looks like a ricer. (or alternative is some one around who coincidentally know whats the "highest" car ?)

K, im out for now XD

Is that generaly or just when i replace somthing else then the super bee ?

Just askin cause i want to replace the GT500, do i have the GT500 cockpit and hood then or what ?

THX

No you will get the Charger, but since this mod was not made to replace the GT500, it will almost certainly mess up with camera views / ride height and you might have other sorts of bugs aswell. ;)

Hmmm, oright, thx buddy.

One more thing ......XD

I was reading very often that there is no way (or no one wants to talk about..) to change the performance in the files but what about (how turbolag said) rim size and ride height ?

Is it the same File as the velocity and acceleration stuff ? or something different where i can tweak around how much i want, cause that Charge is so low men, looks like a ricer. (or alternative is some one around who coincidentally know whats the "highest" car ?)

K, im out for now XD

And no, I don't think you can do this without ZModeler either, I'd wait for a real modder to answer that though. ;)

If we could edit '.btrq files' you wouldn't be able to play online, as TDU servers pick up this file and if modified it would just kick you.

I believe Iced_bullet said he was kicked before when he did a bodyswap and it switched .btrq files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...