We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

oldi & Frank Wienberg: BMW M6 [v1.0] (pic of opening Hood, rims and WIP Cabrio!!!!!)

oldi

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well textures wouldn't crash TDU.. They would just go strange or wouldn't show thats all ive experianced nothing to do with crashing. So its your model. You may have the same name on a part or copied a part by mistake, anything that has the same name will cause TDU to crash Or sometimes if you haven't loaded the textures correctly that can cause a crash. Unlikely if the car is over 1MB when exported from Zmodeler TDU can crash as TDU won't show it as a size limit. There is also some cars that can't have a huge file size and dissapear and if you are driving the car while its not showing can cause TDU to crash.

My advise is you put your Back ups onto the game and have the orignal car then pick another car instead if you are using the car you put the BMW M6 over it. That way you can enter the game without a crashing car and see what problem it is better.

I can't wait till this is released, maybe you could use Taz' interior and it would be perfect, I'll probably replace the RGT because the M Driver Package has the same top speed.

Edit: The RUF RGT has almost the same performance, only difference is the acceleration which is slightly lower, and I like the Esprit anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

@Matt Supercar

I will release it. But it´ll take a while. Now I´m trying to get a better interieur for the car than the one of nfs uc :\

@adv06

thx :D

Every time I change the car, wich the m6 is on. First it was on the Ascari then on the Lotus Esprit and now on the Maserati Spyder Cambicorsa.