We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2009 F1 Cars

YeOldeTDUMan

OK thought I'd start a thread for the new cars as they're going to be radically different to last seasons

So first out of the box today is ...

The Ferrari F60

Notice the big low front wing, high narrow rear wing, slick tyres and lack of barge boards or wings on the side pods ... it's a very clean shape ... I guess we'll get used to the look at some point

Its a Ferrari F1 car so aside form pricing each individual component its fair to say its 'priceless'. You have to remember there'll be alot of secret tech stuff in there that Ferrari don't want anyone getting their grubby mits on (Alonso).

I really like the look of this car though... is quite pretty apart form those stupid wings just infront of the side pods.

And back to real slicks too! YAY.

I would hate to crash that.Anyone know how much it costs?

That's something you'll never find out as it's kind of immaterial as it's not as if you can buy one from Ferrari ... well not until it's quite a few years old and then Ferrari may auction it but then it wouldn't be the cost to produce.

As to how you could cost it ... well it would be VERY expensive, especially if you start including development costs, the manufacturing would be expensive as the majority of it would either be built on very expensive machines or by some bloke who is very good at his job and so costs a bit in hourly rate

so you could say it's priceless as it's impossible to place a price on it