We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Enzo sound mod (F430 sound mod stand by)

shark971

I think stop this mod because I see that some person download my little mods, but nobody thanks to me .i dont want rep + ( I do not need ) but just a " thank you" is nothing .

when I download a mod I thank the author because just imagine the time it was rolling over a thank you is nothing .

Both great sounds!! also seen the GT2 one, very very good!

Yes! where can we download? I want that Enzo sound.

Sounds great!

I think those 2 posts say "thank you" in themselves, even tho they don't say it straight out they like what you did, and that's the main thing.

I think stop this mod because I see that some person download my little mods, but nobody thanks to me .i dont want rep + ( I do not need ) but just a " thank you" is nothing .

when I download a mod I thank the author because just imagine the time it was rolling over a thank you is nothing .

No way man, don´t stop your excellent job because of that!! Those are the best F430/Enzo sounds I´ve seen, and I look only for perfect sounds, since I´m always seeing the real cars so I know exactly how they sound. Your mod is the one that got closer to the real thing, among dozens and dozens of other attempts.. I´ve tried to do sound mods myself but I wasn´t capable, didn´t work, I have an idea of the time and effort it takes.. that´s why when I see a fantastic mod like this one, I´m amazed.. it´s awesome!!

Remember shark this forum is public so if you post a link then it can be downloaded without even being a member, those who do appreciate the work though will sometimes sign up in order to say thanks.

Also it might be worth creating a README and saying if you enjoy my sound mod please send me a contact saying so as it's good to know my work is being enjoyed! You'll be lucky if 1/25 contact you but there's always those people who will realise they are enjoying the game more because of your work and will in fact send you a little note saying so.

I hope you're right. If not a solution, but that does not really help me is to put a password to the archive. Those who want the mod should contact me by mp with one " please and thank you". This change can be the mentality of some people.If no one thanks modders they may go much faster than expected.

You right Diablo

I did not think it as ( if you post a link then it can be downloaded without even being a member)

Edit:I can post the enzo sound mod in few minutes .

But for the F430 sound

I want ask "Racers Hardware" if it possible to modify the start up and idle of his f430 sound mod. Because the hight , medium and low sound of his F430 sound mod is better than mine.

Yes thanks RCViani i want it ; )

But i want say ... the F430 sound mod made by "Racers Hardware" it's better than mine .

I want just replace the startup and the idle of the sound mod made by "Racers Hardware" if he's ok .

( sorry guys i 've some difficulty with the english language ) french laguage it's also difficult but others it's very hard for me ^^

Yes i received the sound ( very good sound ). But i think it's very hard for me to do a good sound with audacity .

You can post a request ,someone can do a good sound mod with your files and other tool ( soundforge or other ).

But i take a look when i 've sometimes ; )

thx.

I've tested with the Racers Hardware sound mod and my idle and startup sound .

And it's much better than the F430 sound in my video .

yes here

http://www.racers-hardware.de/blog/data/Sound/F430_Cpe_audio_V5.zip

this one his very similar (gtr2 360 sound ) but the "ring of sound" is very good (better than mine) on this sound mod.

The only default for me is the start up but stay a very good sound .

And now see an ear that ; )

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=KYPAL2pjRUo&feature=channel

I think with a better idle sound this mod can do the better F430 sound mod .

I saw a reportage, and a sound engineer at Ferrari said that every Ferrari (F430) has a more or less different sound from another ferrari and that depending on the buyer.