We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1000 things that annoy you in life

eleKtro

This has been in the back of my head to post for a while :)

Basically post little thing in life that annoy you. Try not to go off topic, and keep it serious ;) Post from 1-5 things in each post.

1. It's annoys me when my parents buy toothpaste with a screw lid instead of the one that just has a flip lid.

2. It annoys me when someone leaves only a little bit of cereal left in the packet which isn't even worth the effort to put into the bowl which you then leave there and ends up getting thrown.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18. that i pee my money up the wall cause I don't budget

19. drinking leading to depression, mainly about relationships

20. leaving toast in the toaster and forgetting it's there, comming back later and having hard crap to eat

21. sunday drivers that don't go over 50 on A-Roads

24. Thieving [enter descriptive words of your choice in this space] who break into vans and nick your power tools :mad::mad::mad::mad:

25. People who are determined to sit in the middle lane and do 50MPH

26. People on single carriageways that are 60MPH that do 30MPH

27. People who do not understand Lane discipline

28. My radiator either being to hot or to cold never right.

39. The fact I have to wait a further 4 months before I can drive, watching a few of my friends learning, currently knowing that they will have passed before April, some not seeming to realise how important driving is in life (they are 17 but haven't got their provisional license), and the fact I have genuinely been waiting my entire life for the moment when I can drive, not like everyone else, who has been waiting a couple of years.

40. The fact that once I have waited my turn (and I've been waiting a long time) I get rewarded with a '99 Renault Kangoo, while for example my best mate (who has been driving for 2 months now) gets a '08 Nissan Qashqai. So that means I have to pay for my own car, which I will have to use man-maths to afford.

I do believe on those two points, the word 'annoy' could not be more of an understatement.

41: School

42: History

43: Mathematics

44: Economics

45: Management & Organisation

46: Studying

47: Not being drunk each weekend

48: Germans

49: Not having a GF atm.

50: Parents never arrive at home on time.

51. People that can't count also annoy me. :cheeky:

53. Soccer, sucks big time I mean come on watching 22 men acting like nancy's for 90 minutes ... yeah sure thats entertaining :confused:.

54. Credit crunch its making me depressed, I don't know whether I am gonna have a job this time next month.

55. Knowing I have no chance with a certain female :cry:.

56. United Kingdom .... we all know it sucks :thumbsup:.