We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bubble rear screen for Tool's C5 Vette?

Marshall300

Chillout guys, Marshall you could always send a PM or leave him a message on his profile showing/linking him to this thread but don't just put "U mak dis 4 me!!!1111 PLZ". Actually ask him, even if it's a no then at least you asked.

Nicely put Diablo and I actually laughed when you quoted what noobs usually say when asking people to make things. So true! :lol: ;)

I'm even gonna rep ya. :p

Wow, you guys are unbelievable... I simply asked if he feels like doing it, if he doesn't then... whatever. That was an idea I thought people might like... Not that he would make this bubble thing personally for me, right? And why won't he show up to make things clear? Gosh...

Wow, you guys are unbelievable... I simply asked if he feels like doing it, if he doesn't then... whatever. That was an idea I thought people might like... Not that he would make this bubble thing personally for me, right? And why won't he show up to make things clear? Gosh...

As A Team Worker With Tool I Am Telling You That He Will Not Be Doing This But I Will Get Him To Post In Here Just To Tell You.

No i don't wanna do that.. honestly. Oh and reason i haven't replied etc is cause i don't look in the requests forum at all really.