We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382: Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" v2.1 available

thunderhawk17382

You can body swap it

but if i swap it then my interior is not fine or what so thats why i dont understund why people telling that swap body i dont play this game like NFS i drive from cocpit only and i tryd all cars to swap but still slow motion gt car. so only nice car to swap it is spycer then interior is nice but only bug little with wheels

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but if i swap it then my interior is not fine or what so thats why i dont understund why people telling that swap body i dont play this game like NFS i drive from cocpit only and i tryd all cars to swap but still slow motion gt car. so only nice car to swap it is spycer then interior is nice but only bug little with wheels

Yes i understand that, but its not a request topic :) and maybe thunder will make it for the people who want it.

Yes i understand that, but its not a request topic :) and maybe thunder will make it for the people who want it.

Im not asking for nothink i enjoy this model anyway allso with wheel bug on spycker and on gt,not problem for me just didint understund why people telling that make bodyswap if its not fitting,just tell him that this is not request topik not me;)

So now comes "Uncle Frank"

Firstly i wanna Thank Skepsis for is need to Perfect this car just like Thunderhawk and me ( I love this Car too ) ,thats why i helped him .

My work has taken only a few Hours on two evenings , for the two things i've done for him , and this i can not do for many People ,cause i've got so much work here and in RL , in the moment il finish V1.1 from Scirocco but that belongs to another Thread

So Thanks Guys for Commenting , and Skepsis go on you'll have a good eye for such things like looking what's wrong

Greetings

"Uncle" Frank :D

• 3 weeks later...

i am alive ;)

@nerwin: sorry ... no one else reports this problem ... i can't reproduce it ... wheeltest-video

@all: please be patient ... at the moment, i'm a little bit busy ;) ... a next version is in progress

Features in the next version:

*3D-vents in front of the windshield (made by FrankWienberg[GER])

*3D-grill (made by FrankWienberg[GER])

*completely new "hoodscoop" (also made by Frank)

*window-frames now in chrome

*inserted some black polys ... now it's dark inside the exhaust

*new low-poly model .... now you can see the eleanor-bodykit, from big distance

*removed a few little bugs

*other little things

So extremely big thanks, goes to Frank

Also a thanks goes to skepsis, he has given tips to create the new "hoodscoop"

Thanks for comment/download/rep ..... have a good time and stay tuned :)

greetz

Ah no Problem Mate , that are the Best mods around where i have just some little things to do :) , I also would say Thanks to Skepsis he leads me thru making the New Hoodscoop , it has taken 2 Days till he says " That's it " so this is much Work for a Scoop and i hope you others like it too.

So Thunderhawk , do your best and post some Pics so the others also can see our great work , but don't hush , than hushing causes bug's ;)

Greetz

Frank

Hi Very Much Looking Foward to your Next Updated Ellenor Like you Mentioned ThunderH

So Keep up the Awesome Work you do. Do you have any other Car Projects on the Back Burners? your Thinking about i Hope...That Sound File with the Car is Bad to the Bone,means Good Peace..friend + Rep lol

;185493']I also would say Thanks to Skepsis he leads me thru making the New Hoodscoop ' date=' it has taken 2 Days till he says " That's it " so this is much Work for a Scoop and i hope you others like it too.[/quote'] Oh come on now Frank,you're embarrassing me!:o I just tried to help you by nagging:cheeky: and you did all the work! :thumbsup:

thunder I don't know how it's taken us soo long to make you a modder but it's finally done and thanks also for editing your first post to be within the new Mod posting guidelines.

Appreciate it and we'll be rolling it out and enforcing it on the rest starting Monday.