We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your secret shame

ShadowGT

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT
I've worn a corset, fishnets and heels to a party... but that isn't exactly a secret as it is over every social network known to man

Ahhh the wonders of Fb. :p

I've got like 3 albums filled with Pokemon Cards, lots of rare cards on there. I'll sell 'em when they're worth something.

Also, I have a fear of frogs.

^ I really don't like them, apart form Grand Designs. Mainly because I want to be a designer/engineer, and have always loved architecture.

Thats the only reason i like watching the programs, I dont normally watch if they dont have any money (i know, sounds like im shallow) But, if they have money, they normally buy nice houses which are normally very different, and the architecture on some of the older houses is great

^ I tend to like both kinds, where they have loads to spend, and relatively little. The ones where the bank accounts match the dreams, you get to see a dream home. But I love seeing the outcome of when the budget is limited, which can often surprise you.

I have often dreamed about rebuilding my house. But more so of how to destroy the current one. I have dreamt (no joke) about having a birthday party, where we demolish the house. I have also dreamt of syncing it up to Dark Shines by Muse, in some kind of light and sound show extravaganza ending with a large explosion, destroying the place.

There's another 'secret' - I hate my house, my parent's (and soon to be the one I'm driving) car, the fact there is only one car, and just the general horrible nature of my life.

^ Ah right, yeah. The majority of the houses are like that. And because I live in an expensive part of the country, the more wealthy people don't get anything new to me either. One reason why I would love to live in Europe someday. Their houses are fresh because, if for a pretty bad reason, they were all rebuilt after 1950. However unlike Britain, they developed a modern design, and created a look that I love.

• 2 months later...

good thing u bumped this thread..

Today I was buying some coal to make some BBQ and I've given R$50 to the cash regester lady at the supermarket. So she asked the other cash lady if she had R$10 bills. But I thought she was talking to me so I said: no... then she was like: uhhh, wasen't talking to you dude. So I've got totally embarassed and smiled to her and literly ran away. :D

good thing u bumped this thread..

Today I was buying some coal to make some BBQ and I've given R$50 to the cash regester lady at the supermarket. So she asked the other cash lady if she had R$10 bills. But I thought she was talking to me so I said: no... then she was like: uhhh, wasen't talking to you dude. So I've got totally embarassed and smiled to her and literly ran away. :D

Uh... so you didn't get your change?:oook:

Mini bump..

My shame has to be that every girl i date and whenever they break up with me or i break up with them, they end up sleeping with every guy.

So basically, I make people into .............. well you get the idea.

------------

And another shame (I think) is that i still love dinosaurs and even all Jurassic park movies etc. There is something about dinosaurs that make them awesome.

I even have this toy still from when i was 10 and it still is in good condition.

2124296909_8078473d82.jpg?v=0