We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Final Map + Dealer Logos (Hi res/Color)

Guest M4v3R1cK

To The Saturdays!: It's all good man, I'm not offended…

Great work Maplecars… It gives me great pleasure to see others using what I created as the basis for their work without pinching them for useless premissions. What do those color circles do (the ones that filled the empty spaces on the top)?

Oh and you're always welcomed to bump into my threads mate ;)

Idk, just trying.

mod looks good.. but -rep for some arigance that i seemed to of read in between comments on your own thoughts.. sorry

i.e.

Now why would I want to re-release someone else's package?!?!?

… and I wouldn't exactly call having the rectangular Ferrari logo on the thumbnail view "the right Ferrari logo" Shy Guy; it's actually pretty simple to mask the rectangle in the alpha............

etc.

Guest M4v3R1cK

Thankx for all the positive feedbacks...

To Maplecars: I’m still interested to know the answer to the question I asked you before (if you happen to read this...)

To BAk99: “but -rep for some arigance that i seemed to of read in between comments on your own thoughts.. sorry”... emn I don’t exactly understand what you mean... you kinda lost me after the “mod looks good” bit! Do mean arrogance (duaaahhh)? :D

Thankx for all the positive feedbacks...

To Maplecars: I’m still interested to know the answer to the question I asked you before (if you happen to read this...)

To BAk99: “but -rep for some arigance that i seemed to of read in between comments on your own thoughts.. sorry”... emn I don’t exactly understand what you mean... you kinda lost me after the “mod looks good” bit! Do mean arrogance (duaaahhh)? :D

I've done that because I've saw a Porsche mod in the other forum doing it, so I follow. I have no idea how it does....:)

Guest M4v3R1cK
I've done that because I've saw a Porsche mod in the other forum doing it, so I follow. I have no idea how it does....:)

I personally think the spots were reserved for other dealers like BMW and Hummer and so on (ie: the Lexus spot was later used in the expansion pack)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bronze and gold trophies more differently

I haven't installed your icons yet, but according to the screenshots they a looking really nice.

One small request for anyone working on this icons:

Could you please make the icons for the bronze and gold trophies more differently. For me, when looking which races I haven't got gold already, it's hard to see, if it's gold or bronze!

Final Car Emblems [Latest Version No 1.0]

Creator: Jeff

Download Link

(also see attachment)

Hey there...

Although I've never uploaded or posted anything here (not even a comment) I thought I should give something back to this wonderful "growing community".

I'm a graphic designer and I know a thing or two in Photoshop; so here are the best logo textures that you'll ever come across for TDU. Highest resolution/quality that's possible to produce within the game (fully colored), with extensive testing to ensure a crash free replacement! I've also corrected most of the squeezed logos (you might have noticed if you were really sharp ie: for some strange reason all logos especially round logos like VW, Alpha Romeo and so on were not circles they were ovals!) Modify it in what ever shape or form you like, you don't have to credit me for it just enjoy! I have removed Holden and Edonis completely and replaced some other dealers based on my modified cars, you can rearrange them as you wish so!

Hope you folks like what I've done and enjoy!

[ATTACH]7507[/ATTACH]

Just in case you don't know, replace the zip content with what you have in <Source address>\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\FrontEnd\AllRes after backing up your old file

Why is the creator Jeff, is that you or someone else?:confused:

• 1 month later...
Guest M4v3R1cK

To blackrat: Sorry dude, I rarely find the time to visit this site nowadays let alone mod stuff for TDU

To Matt_Supercar: Jeff is my middle name... I hope you didn't expect "M4v3R1cK" to be my name ;). I'm glad you liked the stuff!

To everyone else... I'm glad you all liked it. 6500+ views and god knows how many downloads is encouraging :D

• 2 weeks later...
To blackrat: Sorry dude, I rarely find the time to visit this site nowadays let alone mod stuff for TDU

To Matt_Supercar: Jeff is my middle name... I hope you didn't expect "M4v3R1cK" to be my name ;). I'm glad you liked the stuff!

To everyone else... I'm glad you all liked it. 6500+ views and god knows how many downloads is encouraging :D

Oh I see, so Jeff is your real name. Well my real name is Matthew. ;) Yeah I do like it it, nice feature with a huge variety of logos. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest M4v3R1cK

Due to the extremely positive response I'm getting from everyone here, I'm thinking of taking this map thing to a new level. Almost everyone I chat with during my online cruises is using my map so I thought I should push it a bit further. Hopefully soon, without photo editing [Photoshop, DXTBmp, etc], you can "MOD" the standard map with existing logos to accommodate for changes you have made to your cars/dealers. For instance if you've replaced Pagani cars with let's say Bugattis [for whatever reason] and you would like to change the dealer logo to reflect the changes, you can simply drag n drop logos into a template to create your own high res/color custom map! To me it sounds cool yet labor intensive :( as previously seen, I'm always open to suggestions, comments and requests!

Guest M4v3R1cK

Check out my other contribution to the TDU community:

When adding cars to the game, having the visual stuff right is the key for feeling authentic... you don't want to have a BMW with Noble logos and dealers. With what you have here you can change the graphics (maps, logos etc) and here:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=12020

is the key part of TDUModdingTools-1.9 to change ALL the names and brands

Guest M4v3R1cK
Due to the extremely positive response I'm getting from everyone here, I'm thinking of taking this map thing to a new level. Almost everyone I chat with during my online cruises is using my map so I thought I should push it a bit further. Hopefully soon, without photo editing [Photoshop, DXTBmp, etc], you can "MOD" the standard map with existing logos to accommodate for changes you have made to your cars/dealers. For instance if you've replaced Pagani cars with let's say Bugattis [for whatever reason] and you would like to change the dealer logo to reflect the changes, you can simply drag n drop logos into a template to create your own high res/color custom map! To me it sounds cool yet labor intensive :( as previously seen, I'm always open to suggestions, comments and requests!

My main hope for doing the package is pretty much gone... http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=206348&postcount=10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...