We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hybrid Productions Proudly Presents : "The Bandit Run" Friday 6th March '09 9pm UK Time

OK so I'm back ... and what a better way to come back than to have one of my 'famous' 360 events ... so here goes

The Bandit Run

So this Friday I will be on the run driving my Pontiac Firebird (stage 3) around the island from a location to another location (car dealer, tuner, diner, house or club that I own). All you have to do is stop me by driving me off the road.

So what's in this for you I hear you say ?

Well apart from the fun of it ... I currently have $9,212,600 in game credits and it was about time I spent some of it

So I'll be giving some of that money away ...

$4,000,000 to the first person who catches me

$3,000,000 to the second

$2,000,000 to the third

So what's the catch ?

You have to sell me the car you are driving when you rammed me off the road!

It's that simple !

So here are the full Rules ...

The Rules / Procedure

1. On Friday 6th March 2009 at some point after 9pm UK Time I will start driving around TDU (on the 360) in a Pontiac Firebird (stage 3)

2. I will be driving from one 'Key Location' to another using the GPS (I will occasionally deviate from the GPS route for evasive or milage reasons)

3. I will NOT tell anyone my starting location or my intended destination

4. Once I arrive at a destination I will enter it

5. I will then leave that destination and head towards another one

6. Some journeys will be short, some won't ... but I will try to make them at least 7 miles

7. You will try to ram me off the road using ANY CAR of your choosing ... the car MUST be able to be sold over Trade ... so DLC and EXCLUSIVE cars are NOT allowed

8. If you manage to ram me off the road I will acknowledge this and we will both jump to a house so you can sell the car YOU WERE DRIVING to me over Trade for the price depending upon whether you were 1st, 2nd or the 3rd person to take me off the road

9. And then I'll start again from a random 'Key Location' until we have 3 winners

So try and catch me on the island ! :nanananana:

More Rules :

10. if I drive off the road through my own bad driving it won't count

11. if I'm on a bit of road or a bridge with barriers both sides, tough you'll have to wait to ram me off the road ... but there's not too much of it on my planned route

12. once I've completed my route that's it ... yeap I have a rout planned ... it's about 120-130 miles (does that sound familiar ?)

13. if I'm in a different car to the Pontiac I've not started or I've finished

14. I will not be accepting 'locks' from anyone

15. if a server is full ... tough

16. if you do find me on the map can you declare that you're in the game

So select your car carefully (remember that's what I want to buy from you) ... and hopefully see you online